Sometimes app crashes and bugs are inevitable, and fixing them takes time. By reporting them, you help us solve the problem faster.
What to do if an app crashes during login?
1. Tap the Settings app on your iOS device.
2. Tap Privacy.
3. Scroll down and tap Analytics & Improvements.
4. Tap Analytics Data.
5. You will find a chronological list of all the app crash logins, starting from the latest.
6. Tap on the app with the crash login you need to report.
The name of the log is listed by Name of app_year_date_hour.
7. Tap the Share icon.
8. Choose your preferred email provider and send the login crash to email@example.com