Tap to Translate allows you to use your dictionary of choice to look up words in any other Android app in just a few taps.
To enable/disable Tap To Translate:
1. Open the In-App Settings
2. Tap On Tap To Translate
3. Enable/disable the Tap To Translate Switch.
If you are running Android 10 you will be prompted to allow drawing over other apps.
Show Floating Icon:
If you have enabled/disabled the Show Floating Icon option the following will change: A floating bubble will show on your screen which you can tap on when you have copied a word into the clipboard. After tapping on the bubble, the word definition will open in the dictionary app.
How to use Tap To Translate:
1. Tap twice on the word you wish to lookup.
2. If the floating bubble has been enabled tap on it after copying a word.
3. Tap on the context menu with 3 dots.
4. Tap on the dictionary that you want to look a word up with.
For a more visual explanation, please check out the two Tap-to-Translate videos in the section below.
1.Tap on the burger menu
2.Go to Settings
3. Go to Tap to Translate
4. Tap on the toggle switch to enable the feature
5. A notification will pop-up on your screen
6.Tap on the word and hold
7. Tap on the Tap to Translate notification
8. Tap on "Translate"
9. The word will appear in the app.