If your dictionary database freezes at a certain percentage and does not download fully, you have to clear the App Cache/Storage. Here are the instructions how to do so:
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page
- If your phone runs Android Oreo or earlier, you'll want to open the App Manager settings page.
- Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps.
- Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing.
- Tap the Clear cache button.
The second way of clearing the App Cache is:
- Long hold on the app icon
- Tap on App info
- Tap on Storage -> Tap on the Clear Data/Clear Cache buttons
Another reason for the download freezing would be the fact that you may not have enough space in your Storage facility. We would recommend freeing some space on your device so the download could proceed. This could be done from your Device Settings when you tap on the Storage or Memory section or manually.