You can quickly convert files in hundreds of formats.
File conversions are included with File Commander Premium+, and available as an add-on in File Commander Premium.
1. Open the app. Tap the Convert File tile on Home. If you do not find the tile, tap the Customize button on top first.
2. Open the folder containing the file you want to convert. Tap to select the file.
3. Pick an output file format.
1. Select the file you want converted.
2. Tap the menu in the top right. Select Convert.
Note that you can not convert your file to a format that it is not listed on the screen.
Convert files over mobile network
You can toggle on or off Convert Files over mobile network in app Settings.
- In the Navigation drawer, tap Settings.
- Toggle off or on Convert files over mobile network.